Last weekend we had the privilege to be invite by the Garden State Discovery Museum to a Tour and attend Childrensong Choir’s presentation afterwards! My son had a blast and I played with him like a little kid! I saw many other parents doing the same, I think it is the wonderful way the museum offers hands on experiences everywhere where the next corner will bring a new discovery and that entices the imagination and make it so much fun!
I will be sharing pictures and my review but I wanted to share a special surprise, the museum donated a whole year pass for one family to be given away!
Please check out the giveaway box and leave a comment to win points towards your entries!
Family and Friends Membership:
- Free general admission for two parental adults and their children under the age of 18 or Free general admission for two grandparents and their grandchildren under the age of 18…..Plus one named adult to the Garden State Discovery Museum for one year
- Reciprocity benefits to hundreds of ACM & ASTC* museums around the country
- Discounts at local attractions/businesses ( Member Only Benefits )
- All of the benefits of the Family Gold Membership (excluding guest passes)
- Free admission for up to four additional guests per visit
- 15% discount on birthday parties
- 20% discount in the Discovermore Toy Store
- A custom tile on the Museum’s “Family & Friends” mosaic wall